DV GROUP, 250 employees, 32 million euros in turnover in 2021, is the national leader in automation and drive systems, a Siemens partner.
DV GROUP supports its industrial customers through services divided into 3 areas :
- MAINTENANCE : We are experts in motion and automation solutions for industrial equipment: motion control, drive, large drive, robotics, CNC, motor, gearbox, drive.
- ENGINEERING : We have a design office working on automation projects, numerical controls, electronic drives, motion control, electrical engineering.
- CONTROL : We offer a range of services to listen, observe, analyse and control all our customers’ electrical and mechanical installations.
As part of its European development, DV GROUP is offering a position of :
Technical Sales Representative M/F
Milan (Home Office)
You will be responsible for developing the company’s business and visibility in the Northern Italy sector.
In this context, your missions are the following:
- To be the main contact for your Italian customers in the field
- Define your objectives and your commercial approaches with your regional manager
- Ensure the development and monitoring of your sector in our activities
- Participate in the definition of technical solutions and costings for maintenance and new work projects
- Propose partner products (Siemens) to your customers
- Ensure the interface between your customers and the maintenance technicians
- Participate in sales meetings
- Participate in the development of the company’s brand and communication
Your profile :
Graduated of a Business School/Engineer or a technical university Master’s degree (electrical engineering, electronics, industrial maintenance, etc.), you have at least 3 years’ experience in a Technical Sales or Sales Engineering position in the Italian industrial sector.
You will be able to deal with customers very well and you have a real appetite for business and a good knowledge of Italian industry.
You are fluent in Italian and English.