at DV Group
Q19 certified experts for greater control of safety standards
- FLIR infrared camera
- Measurements from -40°C to +2,000°C
- Resolution < 0,1 °C > Lens 16°-f1.5.-1.2 rad
- Focus from 15 cm to infinity > Accuracy +/-2 °C > Spectral band 3.4 to 5 µm
- Processing with ThermaCAM reporter software
As your single point of contact, DV GROUP offers you comprehensive solutions. In addition to our infrared thermography service, the Electricity-Automation Department provides you with solutions for rehabilitating your equipment with a reserve lifting report.
Case study :
CEE R. SCHISLER
Need / Context
CEE R SCHISLER is one of the leading European manufacturers of paper bags and cardboard cups. It supplies fast food chains and the biggest retailers, meaning that it must avoid all production stoppages. Its ageing equipment is a primary concern.
To respond to this maintenance issue, we offer vibration analysis of our customer’s workshops consisting of extruders, reels, printers, cutters, etc. We inspect the 90 main motors (from 15 to 250 KW), flagging up those products in need of maintenance operations. Convinced by the results of our first campaign, CEE R. SCHISLER went on to offer us a 3-year contract.
- Detailed reporting of each motor fault - Maintenance shutdown planning
Our other solutions
for Predictive Maintenance