Industrial endoscopic inspection
measures in 2020
at DV Group
Tools to explore your motors and reducers
- Video endoscope – 5” TFT Screen – 3x Digital zoom
- Articulated probe: diameter 3.9 to 10 mm – length 1.5 m to 30 m
- Seals up to 1 bar > Usable from 0 to 85°C
- PC interface – 1GB flash memory
- Image capture
- Photos saved in JPEG or BMP format
- Image comparison
Our devices combine portability and performance by providing clean, clear digital images, combined with technical expertise in predictive maintenance. This enables us to guarantee the effective diagnosis of your facilities.
Case study :
CEE R. SCHISLER
Need / Context
CEE R SCHISLER is one of the leading European manufacturers of paper bags and cardboard cups. It supplies fast food chains and the biggest retailers, meaning that it must avoid all production stoppages. Its ageing equipment is a primary concern.
To respond to this maintenance issue, we offer vibration analysis of our customer’s workshops consisting of extruders, reels, printers, cutters, etc. We inspect the 90 main motors (from 15 to 250 KW), flagging up those products in need of maintenance operations. Convinced by the results of our first campaign, CEE R. SCHISLER went on to offer us a 3-year contract.
- Detailed reporting of each motor fault - Maintenance shutdown planning
Our other solutions
for Predictive Maintenance