digital control repairs in 2017
digital control experts at your service
Siemens, Fanuc and Num test benches
digital controls in stock of all brands
Product lines serviced
POSTE OPE SIEMENS
System 3, 810, 820, 850, 880, 840C, 810C, 840D, 840DSL...
720, 750, 760, 1050, 1060...
Séries 0, 6, 15, ALPHA (16. 18. 21…) ALPHAI (16i, 18i, 21i…)
Numerical control system repair
at DV Group
Engineers, digital control experts
Our digital control engineers and technicians are experts in CNC repair solutions. Their use of both electronic technicians’ equipment and test protocols ensures the durability of the repair work carried out.
The high level of knowledge is a function of the intensive training undergone by our engineers and their flawless understanding of tools such as:
- Electronic technician’s tools: Digital oscilloscope / Power / Function generator / Soldering station
- Specialist tools: Signature analysis (active and passive components), Impedance analysis (intermediate bus components), harmonic analysis (transient and THD), infrared thermography (power components, checking tightness and connections)
- Digital control tools: Test bench: LOGIC CONTROLLER/DC, Communication and network test (Can Open, CT Net, IM 360, MPI, OPI, Profibus DP, Sercos, etc.)
- Electrical engineering equipment: 250kW / 700kW AC/DC Motor – Induction Motor (Fanuc, Indramat, Masap, Num, Parvex, Siemens, Vickers, etc.)
With its cutting-edge expertise, multi-brand skills and national coverage, DV Group offers you comprehensive support in the repair of your digital controls.
- Electronics Tools: Digital Oscilloscope / Power Supply / Function generator / Soldering Station
- Specific tools: Signature analysis (active and passive components), impedance analysis (DC bus components), harmonic analysis (transitory and THD), infrared thermography (power components, tightening and connections control)
- Numeric control tools: Test bench: Automaton / CNC, Communication and network test (Can Open, CT Net, IM 360, MPI, OPI, Profibus DP, Sercos …)
- Electrical engineering tools: 250Kw / 700Kw AC / DC motor – servomotor (Fanuc, Indramat, Masap, Num, Parvex, Siemens, Vickers …)
Thanks to its sharp expertise, its multi-brand skills and its national coverage, DV GROUP offers you a global support for your CNC repairs.
A local repair solution with an industrial process
- Diagnostic intervention to support your maintenance department.
- Experts in motion control, drive, large drive and CNC solutions, we provide a high level of technical expertise that is locally available to the customer.
- Mase Certification.
- Repair procedures including electronic and electrotechnical constraints.
- All repairs are tested and guaranteed.
- 24/7 solution commitment.
- Commitment to solutions ensuring the reliability of your production
- Technical diagnosis to help identify the origin of the defect.
- Economic benefits: save up to 50% of your repair costs.
Aligning our expertise in repair and industrial processes, and bringing our decentralised services as close as possible to the customer, ensures the same quality of service throughout the country while maintaining local contact and availability.
Need / Context
To secure the site's critical machine, Clairefontaine entrusts us with preventative measures for the sectional design of the paper making machine composed of 18 Masterdrives (8 of 250 KW and 5 of 75 KW). Our intervention aims to avoid any unplanned production stoppages that would be costly for the site, given that the machine’s production speed can reach 1,000 metres per minute (i.e., 60 kilometres and 15 tonnes of paper per hour).
We recommend regular preventive maintenance of variable speed drives throughout their life cycle as part of your maintenance schedule. The aim is to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum costs for unforeseen repairs. Our corrective preventive measures consist of reconditioning the product, in-depth cleaning, and the individual analysis of each component, including, if necessary, their replacement. As for all of our procedures, the reconditioned variable speed drive undergoes full testing. Procedure: - Clean-up. - Upgrade. - Thermal and endurance testing. - Change of critical components: - Ventilation - Capacity of the intermediate bus - Overhaul according to SIEMENS manufacturer specifications and procedures DV is the only accredited “Powerblock” repairer in Europe. We are currently the only accredited “Powerblock” repairer in Europe. This certification means that we are authorized by Siemens to repair the powerblocks for the G150, G130, G180 and Micromaster 440 variable speed drives. Being a Siemens partner requires regular training on their product range. Our experts have therefore undergone training within Siemens in Germany to obtain this accreditation. Training in England: GMC G120 and S120 Quality is the watchword of a “Solution Partner”. Our experts have therefore been trained in the repair of the GMC G120 and S120 ranges in the United Kingdom. This accreditation also enables us to increase our responsiveness via access to all spare parts and components in this range.
- Zero breakdowns linked to sectional elements - Productivity gains: No disruption to production
Need / Context
STMicroelectronics wants to optimise the maintenance of its equipment at varying speeds. To achieve this goal, the company has entrusted us with the maintenance contract for its variable speed drives to minimise production stoppages... STMicroelectronics is a global leader in the development and production of silicon electronic components for a large number of applications, such as iPhone processors. The thickness of the fragile semiconductor layers is little more than a fraction of a millimetre, and their production and cutting require extremely accurate installations and maximum uptime. An interrupted cycle represents the equivalent of 3 weeks of production - i.e., millions of euros in losses. To meet these technological and sensitivity challenges, STMicroelectronics wants to optimise the maintenance of its equipment at varying speeds at the French site in Crolles, near Chambéry. DV GROUP was awarded the contract following a call for tenders.
Through this 3-year contract, we will minimise production outages and breakdowns of the plant’s variables speed drives comprising more than 1,000 Siemens, ABB and Leroy Somer parts. This results-oriented agreement involves reducing the repair intervention rate and minimising production stoppages. To this end, the contract is based on “systematic” maintenance services, such as a preventive maintenance plan, preparatory work, monthly standby duties and telephone support. The contract also provides for services on a “case-by-case” basis according to the needs of STMicroelectronics (on-site intervention within a maximum of 4 hours, workshop repair and supply of spare parts by our sourcing unit). Our aim is not only to maintain the production tool but also to improve it. During this partnership, we will offer STMicroelectronics a performance review service that entails a summary of information collected during interventions to determine and present a particular area for improvement, such as the reliability of installations, the prevention of drifting, etc. DV GROUP’s goals for the next three years are to maintain, anticipate and improve.
- Reduction in the repair intervention rate - Establishing a climate of trust: frequent, ongoing discussions and support with a dedicated DV GROUP contact person.
Our other solutions
for Electronic Maintenance