experts including 10 experts specialised in automation and robotics at your service
projects including 35 specifically carried out in automation and robotics in 2020
hours of development including 15,000 hours in automation and robotics
at DV Group
Robotics or cobotics project – from design to integration
Whether a new works project or a reorganisation of the plant, our “project” architecture involves a number of different phases, each of which is subject to a validation milestone:
- Project launch and organisational phase
- Functional specifications phase
- Design and programming phase
- Platform test phase
- On-site integration phase
- Commissioning phase
At the start of the project, we first define the organisation that is both necessary and sufficient to meet the requirements of the project. After this, a project manager is appointed to act as your preferred contact dealing with both technical and a commercial aspects. He/she shall ensure that the project is carried out in accordance with the technical, time, quality and budgetary objectives. He/she will be responsible for the progress of the project, managing any modifications if necessary and will remain at your disposal for any problems during the course of the project.
Why discuss a PROJECT with DV GROUP?
You have a single DV GROUP contact for all the stages of the project
- Collaborative work
- Project management expertise
- Our project charter guarantees
- Rigorous real-time monitoring
- A schedule with confirmation of each step
- Acceptance in accordance with current standards
- Deliverables appropriate to the equipment
- Follow-up of developments up after the project
What support does DV GROUP offer?
Integrated expert skills:
- Automation and robotics
- Electrics and pneumatics
Drawing on our in-house teams, who are all experts in their respective fields, DV GROUP provides responsiveness and agility.
What benefits for you? Our commitments
- Optimisation ahead of the project by simulation
- Guaranteed increased productivity and throughput
- Innovative customization that really makes a difference
- Reliable and proven solutions
- Guaranteed delivery time
- Financing solution for rapid production start-up
A few examples of our robotics productions:
Today, many customers in the automotive, steel, agri-food, engineering, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and energy sectors entrust their robotisation projects to us, why don’t you join them?
Maintenance: Troubleshooting robotics stations
DV GROUP specialises in robot maintenance and repair. In close co-operation with the manufacturers, we offer rapid and efficient diagnosis.
With a large stock of KUKA, ABB and FANUC spare parts as well as other brands, we reduce machine downtime to the absolute minimum. In fact, we return your means of production to operation and repair any defective parts (Teach, screen, electronic cards, power supply, regulation board, power converter, etc.).
Replacement parts delivered within 24/48 hours
Our highly efficient network of suppliers means that we are able to ensure next-day delivery of spare parts to your premises to replace any defective items.
DV GROUP’s versatile technicians, each specialised in specific areas, are able to carry out repairs on all the different parts of the robot.
Preventive maintenance of machine tools
We are also able to provide preventive maintenance on your robots periodically or on an ad hoc basis.
This guarantees maximum uptime for your means of production.
Case study :
Need / Context
The machining centre is equipped with an obsolete 840C digital control system. - High failure rate, tedious and costly troubleshooting. - No spare parts.
- Implementation of a solution based on the 840DSL digital control with conservation of existing drives and motors (611A and 1FT5).
- Sustainability of the machining centre. - Competence of maintenance staff for this machine. - Easy troubleshooting thanks to the specific documentation developed. - Parts available and in stock. - Economic gain in relation to the machine manufacturer. - Optimisation of machining times.
Need / Context
- Ageing components of the analogue controls of a hot rolling mill. - Need to be able to change the power block in less than one hour. - Replacement of the DC rectifiers of the cages.
- Production of rackable power blocks. - Integration of these power blocks with a DC Simoreg CM controller with a Profibus DP communication network. - "Customized" assembly with scaling of direct and reverse power bridges depending on the actual application, and of the tables depending on the available space. - Use of standard components that are easily accessible on the power electronics market.
- Obsolescence management. - Components available on the market. - Standard, economical products, which are easy to maintain.
Our other solutions
for Engineering - Automation