experts including 5 electrotechnical designers
electrical equipment manufacturing and on-site service technicians
projects including 120 projects carried out in 2017 specifically in Electricity
development hours including 30,000 hours Electricity
at DV Group
What support does DV GROUP offer?
- Sizing study and calculation note
- Production of electrical diagrams (synoptics, wireline, nomenclature, terminal block and layout)
- Construction of electrical cabinets and boxes
- Carrying out regulatory tests: insulation, masses and dielectrics testing
- Production of equipment test sheets
- Execution of works on site:
- Track laying, cable routing, instrument and sensor installation
- Cable routing
- Connecting power cables, motors and sensors
- Modification of equipment on site (busbar adaptation…)
- Power-up and commissioning assistance
What benefits for you?
– You are guaranteed all necessary support, in terms of both equipment and specialised personnel.
– You have a single point of contact for the entire project.
- Our teams provide both workshop equipment and on-site installation. They control all aspects of your technical project.
Some examples of the equipment we produce:
Today, many customers in the aeronautics, automotive, special machinery, agri-food and pharmaceutical sectors trust us for their electrical installations and equipment, why don’t you join them?
Case study :
Need / Context
The machining centre is equipped with an obsolete 840C digital control system. - High failure rate, tedious and costly troubleshooting. - No spare parts.
- Implementation of a solution based on the 840DSL digital control with conservation of existing drives and motors (611A and 1FT5).
- Sustainability of the machining centre. - Competence of maintenance staff for this machine. - Easy troubleshooting thanks to the specific documentation developed. - Parts available and in stock. - Economic gain in relation to the machine manufacturer. - Optimisation of machining times.
Need / Context
- Ageing components of the analogue controls of a hot rolling mill. - Need to be able to change the power block in less than one hour. - Replacement of the DC rectifiers of the cages.
- Production of rackable power blocks. - Integration of these power blocks with a DC Simoreg CM controller with a Profibus DP communication network. - "Customized" assembly with scaling of direct and reverse power bridges depending on the actual application, and of the tables depending on the available space. - Use of standard components that are easily accessible on the power electronics market.
- Obsolescence management. - Components available on the market. - Standard, economical products, which are easy to maintain.
Our other solutions
for Engineering - Automation