- 40 000 hours spent in 2020
- Over 60 projects completed in 2020
- Projects ranging from 10 000 € to 1 000 000 €
- 40 people dedicated to managing your industrial projects
Why work with
Motion Control experts at your service
DV GROUP has its own engineering and methodological resources, technicians specialised in the full range of engineering and maintenance professions, and a network of 21 agencies spread across Europe.
To ensure the success of your projects, our teams concentrate their energies around 3 areas:
Maintenance division – Working on your equipment and infrastructures
In emergency situations or when the situation demands, we do not hesitate to quickly put the necessary human and technical resources at your service.
DV GROUP guarantees you the maintenance and services best suited to your needs – a service that meets all your requirements in terms of quality, safety, risk management, productivity and environmental protection. The service we offer covers all of the tasks traditionally placed under the umbrella of ‘maintenance’, including: maintenance engineering, production of maintenance resources, on-site maintenance and a wide range of technical skills.
Support division – Strengthen your technical and project teams
We provide you with technicians or engineers for a scheduled period. As such, you will have, when necessary, a qualified and trained professional resource that fully and unfailingly fulfils the tasks entrusted to you.
Similarly, this delegation of personnel will allow you to benefit from occasional expertise or skills strengthening in a specific technical area. Whether it is a question of consultancy, project management assistance or skills transfer, our employees will place all of their technical and functional expertise in the areas of electrical engineering, training, instrumentalisation and automation at your disposal.
Process division – Integrating systems and solutions
Integrate and create systems and solutions: we help you develop technical choices, specifications, functional analysis, audits, needs analyses and feasibility studies. Our centres of expertise offer global, tailor-made solutions for each industrial sector, from the energy network to the process. We work mainly in the following sectors: Agri-food, Automotive, Cabling, Chemistry, Energy, Environment, Infrastructure, Logistics, Materials, Quarries, Paper, Cardboard, Printing, Pharmacy, Plastics, Ports, Steel, Machining and Glassware.
Our goal: To optimise your production capacity
- Limit production stoppages
- Restore original performance standards or optimise your installations
- Ensure the continued existence of your production resources
- Manage your manufacturer warranty and repair requests
- Full range of expertise (motor, reducer, variable speed drive, digital control)
- Ability to modify new products (mechanical, electrical and electronic modification)
- The quality of our repairs are confirmed by certifications such as SaqrATEX, UIC-MASE, and manufacturer approvals from NIDEC and SIEMENS (Solution Partner).
The largest industrial groups
place their trust in us
Our customers say it
better than we can
Renovation of a HULLER HILLE digital control
Retrofitting of a hot rolling mill