pumps and agitators repaired in 2017
at DV Group
DV GROUP manages your industrial processes for pumps and mixers
Purification plants, paper mills, gas power plants, etc.
A process that guarantees you a 100% functional product
Technical procedures / test procedures:
Procedure before dismantling
- Inspection of motor connections, cables, etc.
- Mechanical inspection: general condition, mounting flange, etc.
- Electrical inspection (insulation, resistances)
- Degreasing, descaling, removing rust and paint without damaging parts
- Metrological inspection of bearing seatings, joint surfaces, flanges, shaft, turbine and wear ring
- Inspect grip: braid and seal
- Inspect rotating elements (balancing)
- Repair: chromage, ringing, molten metal refill of the various joint surfaces, complete refill of the motor shaft
- Electrical inspection: ageing, pollution: BAKER index, state of winding
- Repair: winding and soaking. Class H: high temperature
Testing / validation procedure
- Inspection of leaks under pump pressure
- Check of hydraulic characteristics of flow rate and pressure using a closed-circuit hydraulic test bench
- Diagnosis and testing history
- Traceability produced by: machine number, customer number and DV GROUP number
- Test sheet and qualification/test certificate
Case study :
Need / Context
Glass producers must rebuild their furnaces every 15 years. The refractory brick component needs to be replaced to ensure its tightness of fit. During this shutdown, the OI Manufacturing site in Ardèche refurbishes the related equipment. Glass production has a reliability requirement, and must be able to ensure long periods without breakdown or maintenance stoppage.
To achieve these availability and efficiency goals, the glass producer entrusts us with the removal, overhaul and refitting of its fifteen 750 KW - 50 Hz medium-voltage fan and compressor motors. For one month (800 hours), our teams from the various electromechanical sites in Grigny, Cambrai and Lyon mobilised to process these products and meet the deadlines imposed by our customer. We added DV GROUP know-how to the flawless organisation demanded by this project. OI Manufacturing has atypical 750 KW - 50 Hz medium voltage motors with plain oil bearings instead of ball bearings. These bearings carry a higher radial load and have a longer life than bearings. However, they require a specific expertise.
- Deadlines met - Furnace restart with products 100% tested and 100% functional
Our other solutions
for Electromechanical maintenance